Wernle qualifies as a public service employer under the Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program! Click here for details
Wernle Youth & Family Treatment Center is a family focused, child centered agency providing opportunities for the growth, development and treatment of troubled children and their families - individually, interpersonally, and socially - through strengths-based, trauma informed programming.
Thank you for your interest in employment opportunities with Wernle Youth and Family Treatment Center.
We are pleased to invite you to take the next step in our recruitment process; the Predictive Index survey. It is not a test of intelligence, education or experience and simply measures work and communication needs. Thank you for your participation.
Please click here to complete the survey.
Our agency seeks to fill the following positions:
-Maintain day to day operations of health services department to ensure treatment provisions of residents(adolescents, ages 6-21) as prescribed by consulting physicians, ensuring compliance with COA standards, state and federal , and other applicable regulations along with Wernle Youth and Family Treatment Center policies and procedures.
-Hours 2:00pm - 10:00pm, alternating weekends (1 on, 1 off), On-call scheduled (Once a week), and rotating holidays. Click here for a full job description
- Locates, coordinates and monitors a variety of services and support functions that meet the needs of residents in compliance with COA standards and state, federal, agency and all other applicable rules and regulations. Assists therapists with development, implementation and monitoring of individual treatment plans. Writes caseload reports; documents case management notes.Acts as liaison between resident’s family and referring agency. Attends court hearings and provides testimony concerning resident progress and response to treatment.
Click here for a full job description.
Direct Care Staff - Full time and Part Time Positions (Starting pay $11.00/hour. Consideration will be given for related experience and education.)
- Provides leadership and supports implementation of the treatment plan for each resident to address the complex psychiatric, emotional, sexual and behavioral issues coupled with poor impulse control, poor social skills, and deficient coping skills, requiring a highly structured treatment milieu in compliance with COA standards and state, federal, agency and all other applicable rules and regulations. Click here for a part time job description. Click here for a full time job description.
G.R.I.T. Staff - Full time Positions (Starting pay $12.00/hour.)
- Provides one-on-one structured and concentrated therapeutic services for adolescent females between the ages of 12 and 18 who may pose a danger to themselves or others, to address severe and complex behavioral, psychological and learning challenges, or display severe psychosocial dysfunction. Serves as the primary treatment agent. Maintains compliance with COA standards and state, federal, agency and all other applicable rules and regulations. Click here for a full job description.
Therapist (6 positions)
- Wernle Youth and Family Treatment Center is seeking a qualified candidate for a part-time, salaried position, or a full-time or part-time contractual position, providing outpatient/home-based service for individual, group, and family therapy. The ideal candidate will have experience conducting comprehensive Bio-Psycho-Social assessments of children and adolescents, risk assessments, and in developing detailed treatment plans and behavior interventions; Click here for a full job description.
Therapist Supervisor (1 opening)
- Provides assistance to Clinical Director in developing, maintaining, and evaluating the clinical treatment programs to ensure appropriate admissions and service delivery while maintaining compliance with COA standards; state, federal and other applicable regulations, and Wernle policies and procedures. Provide administrative supervision / clinical consultation of therapists. We have 1 opening for our outpatient/home-based services program. Click here for a full job description.
-Participates in all aspects of the daily operation of dietary services in compliance with applicable rules and regulations, and Wernle policies and procedures. Click here for a full job description
Doctoral Psychology Internship through the Integrated Behavioral Health Consortium of Indiana
- A 12 month, 2000 hour internship that involves major tracks in integrated primary care psychology, community mental health, and school psychology. The mission of our psychology internship program is to prepare doctoral psychology interns for entry-level practice in psychology. Click here to view the program brochure and training manual.
**Wernle Youth & Family Treatment Center accepts resumes and applications for employment through e-mail only.**
Thinking about an internship with Wernle? Wernle Youth & Family offers paid internships for individuals currently enrolled in college in Development, and Direct Care programs. Go to IndianaIntern.net and check out our open intern positions.