Wernle qualifies as a public service employer under the Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program! Click here for details
Wernle Youth & Family Treatment Center is a family focused, child centered agency providing opportunities for the growth, development and treatment of troubled children and their families - individually, interpersonally, and socially - through strengths-based, trauma informed programming.
Our agency seeks to fill the following positions:
Program Manager - 3rd shift (10:00 p.m. - 6:00 a.m.)
- Provides clinical casework, and group work services to clients and their families. Participates in the development, implementation, supervision and on going evaluation of all residential treatment, including therapeutic and behavior management, and programming. Provides leadership and supervises all aspects of the day to day operations of the assigned residential unit(s) and / or program(s) to ensure quality residence, staffing, services and compliance within COA standards; state, federal and other applicable regulations, and Wernle policies and procedures. Click here for a full job description
Major Gift Officer
- The Major Gifts Officer works closely with the Chief Executive Officer and the Development Manager to develop and implement strategy for individual major gift donor relationship management (manage, nurture, upgrade) to meet short and long-term goals of the department. Responsible for managing relationships with approximately 300 existing and major donor prospects (segregating the top 150 into face-to-face solicitation, cultivation and stewardship) determined to have the ability to make gifts at or above $20,000. The primary objective of the Major Gifts Officer is to develop long-term relationships built on a firm understanding of donors’ interests, passions and values. The Gift Officer will be expected to identify, qualify, cultivate, solicit and steward these relationships from regional and national donors, while maintaining compliance with COA standards; state, federal and other applicable regulations, and Wernle policies and procedures. Click here for a full job description
Direct Care Staff - Full time and Part Time Positions (Starting pay $11.00/hour. Consideration will be given for related experience and education)
- Provides leadership and supports implementation of the treatment plan for each resident to address the complex psychiatric, emotional, sexual and behavioral issues coupled with poor impulse control, poor social skills, and deficient coping skills, requiring a highly structured treatment milieu in compliance with COA standards and state, federal, agency and all other applicable rules and regulations. Click here for a full job description
- Wernle Youth and Family Treatment Center is seeking a qualified candidate for a full-time, salaried position providing individual, group, and family therapy in a residential setting. The ideal candidate will have experience conducting comprehensive Bio-Psycho-Social assessments of children and adolescents, risk assessments, and in developing detailed treatment plans and behavior interventions; Click here for a full job description.
Therapist Supervisor (2 openings)
- Provides assistance to Clinical Director in developing, maintaining, and evaluating the clinical treatment programs to ensure appropriate admissions and service delivery while maintaining compliance with COA standards; state, federal and other applicable regulations, and Wernle policies and procedures. Provide administrative supervision / clinical consultation of therapists. We have 1 opening for Therapist Supervisor for our residential programming and 1 opening for our outpatient services program. Click here for a full job description.
**Wernle Youth & Family Treatment Center accepts resumes and applications for employment through e-mail only.**
Thinking about an internship with Wernle? Wernle Youth & Family offers paid internships for individuals currently enrolled in college in Development, Human Resources and other areas. Go to www.indianaintern.net and check out our open intern positions.